Frequently Asked Questions
How long does an inspection take?
- Approximately 2.5 hours, depending on the size of the home and problems I find during the inspection.
What is checked during a home inspection?
- Your home or condo inspection will include a thorough examination of the roof and chimney, exterior siding and windows and doors, garage and driveways, electrical panel and related systems, plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems, water heater and components, kitchen, living areas, bedrooms and bathrooms, attics and crawlspaces. I check everything from the street to all fences, from foundation to rooftop, and everything in between.
When will I get the inspection report?
- Reports will be emailed in PDF format in most cases within 24 hours.
Do I really need a home Inspection?
- Yes, definitely. Your home or condo purchase will be one of the biggest investments you can make for your future. As an experienced professional inspector, I am highly trained to find health and safety issues and construction problems that will cost you a lot of money down the road. Invest in your peace of mind with a quality, professional inspection.
Do you work weekends?
- Yes I do. Things can get hectic, and I understand how many moving parts are involved in the home buying process and that you likely need to work during the week. Give me a call for availability.
What areas do service?
- I service all of San Diego County and the Temecula area including Menifee and Murrieta.